Maintaning your car’s wheel alignment reduces tire wear, improves fuel economy and handling, and increases driving enjoyment and safety.
Why Do I Need This Service?
Normal wear and road conditions can take their toll on your car’s steering and suspension system. Hitting a pothole, a curb or going over railroad tracks can throw alignment settings out of specifications, can affect wheel alignment angles and can damage steering and suspension parts.
What is a Typical Service?
- Have your car’s alignment checked at least annually.
- Make sure it’s a four-wheel alignment, whether car, light truck or SUV.
- Your technician will make adjustments to the camber, caster, toe and thrust angle.
- Have the alingment checked at the first sign of abnormal tire wear or improper vehicle handling.
- A wheel alignment is a good service to request as an insurance policy when you purchase a set of new tires.